Catapult works with cricket teams around the world to inform key performance decisions with objective data.Speak to Sales
Our Catapult Vector wearable technology quantifies the physical demands of cricket, Catapult Vision brings your pre- and post-match analysis to life, Catapult AMS elevates the management and communication of data, and our cricket-specific algorithms take your analytics to the next level.
Trusted by some of the biggest teams in world cricket, Catapult is helping to transform the application of performance insights across the sport.
Independently validated and trusted by cricket teams worldwide, our Catapult Vector technology is proven at the highest levels of the game.
- Optimise Performance: Prepare for the demands of cricket by managing workloads and monitoring player development.
- Mitigate Injury Risk: Know when to keep pushing and when to back off. Quantify training programmes and monitor the loading of fast bowlers to reduce the risk of preventable injuries.
- Support Return To Play: Objectively manage the rehabilitation process through performance benchmarking and robust return to play protocols.
Pushing the boundaries of performance monitoring, Catapult’s fast bowling algorithm is specifically designed to measure the loads being placed on your seamers in training and games.
- Designed for Bowlers: Access metrics such as Velocity, Delivery PlayerLoad, Max Rotation and Max Resultant Acceleration to quantify the physical demands being placed on your bowlers.
- Automatic Identification: Measuring rotation, force and direction, high-quality inertial sensors enable the automatic identification of deliveries by fast bowlers.
- Cricket-Specific Questions: Go beyond standard metrics to answer your cricket-specific performance questions.
To learn more about Catapult’s range of solutions for Cricket get in touch and speak to a member of the team