Our wearable technology quantifies the physical demands of soccer, Catapult Vision brings your pre- and post-match analysis to life, Catapult AMS elevates the management and communication of data, and our soccer-specific algorithms take your analytics to the next level.
Trusted by teams at every level of the game, Catapult is helping to transform the application of performance insights across world soccer.
Independently validated and trusted by over 1,200 soccer teams worldwide, our wearable technology is proven at all levels of the game.
- Optimise Performance: Prepare for the demands of soccer by managing workloads and monitoring player development.
- Mitigate Injury Risk: Know when to keep pushing and when to back off. Quantify training programs and monitor athlete loading to reduce the risk of preventable injuries.
- Support Return To Play: Objectively manage the rehabilitation process through performance benchmarking and robust return to play protocols.
Pushing the boundaries of performance monitoring, the Vector G7 device delivers goalkeeper-specific metrics to help coaches measure the demands of soccer’s most unique position.
- Designed for Goalkeepers: Access metrics such as dive quantity, dive direction, dive intensity and jumps to quantify the workload of your goalkeepers.
- Automatic Identification: Measuring rotation, force and direction, the G7’s high-quality inertial sensors enable the automatic identification of goalkeeper-specific actions.
- Holistic Monitoring: The G7 ensures that your performance monitoring adapts to the different positional and tactical contexts of every player on your team.